Crossbeats Orbit X Smartwatch Review
Crossbeats Orbit X Smartwatch is an advanced version of the previous model, i.e., Crossbeats Orbit. To check out the pervious models of crossbeats orbit model Click Here. After receiving a great response and feedback from the audience, Crossbeats decided to come up with an advanced version of it, i.e., Crossbeats Orbit X. This model has some of the latest features such as Bluetooth voice calling, Triple Theme, Split Screen, Curved AMOLED Display, and other health tracking metric that we will be talking a bit later.
Crossbeats Orbit X Smartwatch Specifications
Build and Design
Let’s first discuss the build quality Crossbeats Orbit X. It is a Full metal Round dial Smart watch with a curved AMOLED display. The metal body comes with a gunmetal glossy finish looks very premium, also doesn’t attract fingerprints & smudges. It has two buttons on the other side of the watch, One of them is actually a button whereas the other one is a rotating crown which will help in navigating the interface. If you observe closely there is a microphone in between the buttons and the speaker is placed smartly behind the straps. Then you have straps that are made of soft silicone with a matte finish and crossbeats branding on the loop.
The rear (back view) of the smartwatch also has a glossy finish and looks very premium. We can also see the health monitoring sensors at the center, the Heart rate sensor & SpO2 sensor. The charging terminals are also present on either side of the sensors. Overall the build quality of Crossbeats Orbit X is very nice, crossbeats has always nailed their build quality and this one too doesn’t disappoint.
Display & User Interface
Crossbeats Orbit X has a 1.35″ full round touch screen with a curved AMOLED display and a resolution of 454 x 454 pixels. It comes pre-installed with a few watch faces, however, we can download more from the Wearfit Pro app.
Now coming to the Interface of Crossbeats Orbit X, When you swipe from the top of the watch you can access the quick toggles such as Bluetooth calling, brightness, always-on display, calculator, QR code for Wearfit Pro app, and a few others. You can also access a few quick toggles when you swipe from left. If you swipe from the bottom, you can access the notifications, missed call alerts, and messages. If you swipe right you can view the widgets such as weather report, controlling music, and daily activities, and you can add more widgets like Health tracking metrics, SpO2 monitor, Blood pressure monitor, Heart rate, Sleep Tracker, and other metrics as well.
Crossbeats Orbit X comes with IP67 water-resistant rating, which basically is protection from dust and mild splashes. So you can wear the watch during the workout or in the rain. However, it is not recommended to wear it while you swim.
Connectivity & Battery
Crossbeats Orbit X is equipped with Bluetooth 5.2 version which is compatible with both Android 4.4 and above as well as iOS9 and above.
Crossbeats Orbit X Smartwatch doesn’t compromise with the battery backup with so many features to elevate your fitness and style. This smartwatch comes with 3 to 4 days of battery playtime to endure it all day. However, if you use the calling feature the typical battery backup would be 1 day of battery playtime.
Bluetooth Calling Feature
Crossbeats Orbit X comes with Bluetooth Calling Feature. Now you can answer the calls from the smartwatch with an in-built speaker and microphone. Also, you can make calls from the smartwatch using the dial pad on the watch.
Crossbeats Ignite S4 Smart Features
The main reason we buy a smartwatch is to reduce the usage of mobile and complete the tasks using the smartwatch. So, let’s list out the smart feature of Crossbeats Orbit X smartwatch one by one.
- Always-on Display: Crossbeats Orbit X supports always-on display feature.
- Bluetooth Calling Feature: This smartwatch comes with a Bluetooth calling feature, where you can simply answer the calls from the smartwatch and as well as dial a call using the dial pad on the watch.
- In-app remote camera: With this feature, you can control the shutter of the camera on the phone. “Just like a selfie stick”
- Calculator: This smartwatch is also equipped with a calculator. All you need to do is swipe from the top of the screen to access the calculator widget.
- Music: You can also control the music player on the phone from the watch, increase or decrease the volume, and change the music as well.
- Weather Report: Now learn about all the weather forecasts just through a glance on the smartwatch.
- Business Card: Store your business card information in the form of a QR code and share that QR code from the Smartwatch.
- Other Notifications & Reminders: All the SMS, WhatsApp messages, missed calls, important reminders, and alerts are available on the smartwatch.
Crossbeats Ignite S4 Health Features
- SpO2 Monitor
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Blood Pressure
- Sleep Monitor
- MET (Metabolic Equivalent of Energy)
- Pressure (Stress Monitor)
- Breathe Training
* All Images Credits – Crossbeats
Crossbeats Ignite S4 Sports Modes
Crossbeats Orbit X has combined 15 Indoor and Outdoor sports modes which monitors your Heart Rate and the amount of calories burnt. The list of sports modes is mentioned below
- Outdoor Cycling
- Elliptical Machine
- Strength Training
- Free Training
- Outdoor Running
All Crossbeats products support a 12 months warranty when registered on the website within 10 days of purchase. So, to avail free 12 months warranty for your crossbeats Orbit X smartwatch, get it registered on crossbeats website within 10 days of purchase.